Ways to Give
Click below to donate online. You will have the option to select where you would like your money to go. After you donate, you will receive your receipt by email.
Donate by Mail
CSTE Foundation | ATTN: Leigh Plott
2635 Century Parkway, Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30345
Donor Advised Funds
A donor-advised fund (DAF) is an investment account that is used for charitable giving. Your DAF offers an immediate tax relief and allows you to support your favorite charities immediately or over time.
To make a gift from your DAF:
1. Contact your financial advisor or look up your DAF via the link below.
2. Be sure to use the CSTE Foundation EIN/Tax ID number: 47-4094953
3. Indicate whether your gift is unrestricted or designated to a specific program
Giving a gift of appreciated securities can help the CSTE Foundation continue its lifesaving mission, support our programs and allow you to leave a lasting impact on communities for years to come. When donating Stock, you may take a tax deduction for the “full fair market” value, avoiding capital gains tax, without paying more out of pocket.
Donate through your IRA
Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCDs), also known as IRA Charitable Rollovers, are the savviest way for individuals aged 70 1/2 or older to use their IRAs to maximize their charitable impact.
You can give up to $100,000 tax-free from your IRA directly to a qualified charity like the CSTE Foundation. The transfer generates neither taxable income nor a tax deduction, so you benefit even if you do not itemize your deductions.
When contributing via your IRA, your gift will be put to use immediately, allowing you to see the difference your donation is making.
How to make a gift through your IRA:
1. Contact your Financial Advisor and inform them you wish to make a gift to the CSTE Foundation, EIN 47-4094953. The gift should be mailed to CSTE Foundation, ATTN: Leigh Plott, 2635 Century Parkway, Suite 700, Atlanta, GA 30345
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the amount, name of the financial institution, and if you wish the gift to be used for the foundation’s most urgent needs or for a specific program.
Other Ways to Give
For additional information about Planned Giving or partnership opportunities, please contact the Foundation Executive Director, Leigh Plott at email@example.com or 770-458-3811.