The 1951 Society of the CSTE Foundation is an opportunity for former CSTE members and leaders as well as experienced or retired epidemiologists, and friends in related fields to bring the gifts that made you successful to impact the next generation of epidemiology leaders.
As a 1951 Society member, you will enjoy a close relationship with the CSTE Foundation, reconnect with the mission of CSTE, stay up-to-date on the latest news, connect with leadership, and have access to volunteer activities designed to ensure the next generation of applied epidemiology leaders are ready to face the challenges of the future. Additionally, society members will have opportunities to network virtually and at the CSTE Annual Conference.
- Discounted Registration to the CSTE Annual Conference – attend the full conference for the 1-day rate
- An “insiders” quarterly update from CSTE leadership
- Access to the CSTE Connect learning platform
- Social Gathering at the CSTE Annual Conference
- Opportunities to serve as mentors to early career epidemiologists and to senior or state leaders
- Leadership opportunities in a new CSTE “Journal Club”
- The opportunity to serve as Ambassadors for CSTE and CSTEF on fundraising, advocacy, and other special projects
- Recognition on the CSTE Foundation Website
- Recognition at the CSTE Annual Conference CSTE Foundation Booth
- Recognition in CSTEF Newsletters and the Foundation Annual Report
- A Lapel Pin
Ready to join? Get started today and make your minimum, annual contribution online.
For more information, please contact the CSTE Foundation Executive Director at email@example.com or 770-458-3811.